This put up would possibly comprise associate hyperlinks and Corporette® would possibly earn commissions for purchases made via hyperlinks on this put up. As an Amazon Affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- The Dad or mum checked out “latte style”: a choice for dressing in “espresso sunglasses, from beige to taupe to darker browns.”
- Industry Insider peeked inside the sector of the “overemployed,” who in most cases paintings two or extra full-time jobs immediately.
- Fortune (no paywall by way of MSN Information) famous that whilst employers had been slicing again on some worker advantages, extra are providing fertility, adoption, and/or parental depart advantages.
- CNN indexed the most efficient tactics to counter the damaging results of sitting all day.
- The New York Instances explored the historical past of hormone treatment for menopause — and checked out why it isn’t presented to extra ladies.
- AP Information reported that the White Area has introduced that Jill Biden will lead a program to make stronger how the federal government handles analysis into ladies’s well being.
- WIRED beneficial 5 saving and budgeting apps to exchange Mint, which Intuit is shutting down on the finish of 2023.
- A tale to proportion with family members this Thanksgiving: The Wall Side road Magazine defined how judo systems can lend a hand older people who find themselves prone to falling.
- Your Giggle of the Week comes from The New Yorker, with “Netflix Classes to Peruse for the Complete Duration of a Film Earlier than Falling Asleep.”
On CorporetteMoms Not too long ago…
Did we pass over the rest? Upload ’em right here, or ship them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks! Additionally: Are you a mother or mom-to-be? Don’t pass over this week’s information replace at CorporetteMoms.